Chocolate Hazelnut Smoothie Bowl
This Chocolate Hazelnut Smoothie Bowl is as simple to make as a normal glass of Shakeology; just throw it all in a blender and watch it whirl. However, it offers a thicker consistency — perfect for enjoying with a spoon. Plus, it’s garnished with shredded coconut and chopped dark chocolate for texture and sweetness, along with a sprinkling of sesame to add savory balance. It’s hard to believe this chocolate hazelnut smoothie bowl is actually good for you, but believe it! Miracles do happen.
Tip: The higher the percentage of cacao in chocolate, the better. Look for chocolate that is at least 70 percent cacao or higher
* ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
* 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
* 2 Tbsp. chopped raw hazelnuts
* 1 cup ice
* 1½ tsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
* 1½ tsp. sesame seeds
* 1 Tbsp. chopped dark chocolate
- Place almond milk, Shakeology, hazelnuts, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Place smoothie in a medium bowl. Top with coconut, sesame seeds, and chocolate; serve immediately.