I have been getting asked a lot of questions lately about Beachbody on Demand. I use it everyday for my workouts and I also watch the Fixate cooking show to get some great ideas.
So what is Beachbody on Demand?
With Beachbody on Demand you can work out anytime, anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. You can even download some of your favorite workouts. Pretty much it is like having Netflix for your workouts. But it is so much more than just streaming workouts. It is an online library of fitness, nutrition, support and entertainment. On Demand is a huge library of online workout programs available for streaming – most of the Beachbody programs that have been released so far, and new releases and updates every once in a while. There are even workouts created just for club members.
You simply choose which device you want to view your workouts on…your tv, smartphone, laptop. The list is growing. You can now use Roku, Apple Tv, Firestick and Fire TV, Chromecast, Iphone, Ipad, Apple Watch and Wahoo TICKR.
What is the Member Library?
With Beachbody On Demand there are a lot of workouts for you to choose from. But what programs are included in the member library?
- 10% discount on all things Beachbody.
- Most of the deluxe packages are included – meaning, you will get access to the latest versions of each workout program.
- T-shirts can still be earned
- Videos in HD, instant streaming
- This is kind of an online gym with a bunch of personal trainers that you can take anywhere you want. The level of accountability is the same – as long as you are paying, you are more likely to participate. This gives you a better incentive to work out, and utilize all of the tools available at your disposal- which makes it more likely to stay in shape, and improve your performance, muscle mass, and burn fat tissue.
After Your Free Trial
If you decide to continue with On Demand after the first 30 days, you will be billed $38.87 quarterly in advance and you can cancel at any time.
Customers can also choose to upgrade to a $59.95 semi-annual membership (23% off the original price!) or a $99.95 annual membership (35% off the original price!). Customers will be charged immediately upon purchase but are eligible for a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Personally, I used On Demand every day. I have stopped ordering dvds because I didn’t want to wait for them to be shipped to me and I really didn’t want to pay the extra money for shipping. If you ready to sign up for your free trial and are looking for a coach, comment below or send me a message. I would love to chat with you.
Here is a break down for someone who wanted to do the four Autumn Calabrese programs that I will be doing until March.